I finally put the finishing touches on my shoe box turned mail organizer. Hopefully this will help me actually organize.
Nothing fancy on the inside, I just used letter size folders, cut in half and covered with scrapbook paper, to make my dividers because I felt they would be more sturdy than card stock.
One more project I've gotten done and on the wall....again nothing fancy.
I totally stole this from another blog. I honestly did not know that you could use dry erase markers on glass. Duh...how did I NOT know that?? Anyway, I had these frames and decided just to put some light scrapbook paper in them and there ya go. To Do Lists all around!!
I'm continuing my goal of getting organized this year, or at least getting somewhat organized. We'll see how it goes. I still have to attack the more closets but I'm vowing not to buy crap I don't need, which is very hard because let's face it....Target has a lot of crap I don't need!! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Love it all!! You are really doing some great things in your home! Love you
Thank you! Love you too!!
Post a Comment