Monday, March 14, 2011

This Week in the Rueh House...

I took Chandler to a Pediatric Cardiologist today. Mainly because Chandler has been on ADHD meds for 5 years. Anyway, he had an EKG and a sonogram and all is well. A very healthy little boy.

Since we are speaking about matters of the heart, Chandler's girlfriend (Destiny Paradise) has broken things off. Apparently, she felt he was much too young for her since she found out he was 9 and she is 11. He seems to be doing fine, but I've told him...no more girlfriends for the time being!

As far as my Mojo returning, I've now put 2 and 2 together and realized that the reason I got it back is because I went off the ADD medicine I was on for the last 2 years. The meds made me not care as much about little things, I didn't really care if I paid bills late, I certainly was not really in to scrapbooking or card making/crafting, and I was tired at night and would just sit on the couch and watch TV. Not that there is anything wrong with those things, but I'm back to having more energy, and wanting to do the things I love! I make lots of lists, and I try to stick to them, and even if I don't, at least it's written down, and I can add it to the next list!!

That's all for now...I am working on a mail organizing box that I am making from a shoe box. I will post pictures as soon as it's done!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

All sounds great, too bad about Destiny but someday she will appreciate a younger man! Keep the projects going!