Friday, March 18, 2011

Old Ugly Bookshelf


Jen gave me this old book shelf, that Chris's Uncle had made, years ago. It's been in my garage ever since, mostly as a catch all! I had a light bulb light up over my head this morning telling me that this bookshelf would be perfect in my office! So I slapped on a couple of coats of spray paint and sanded down a few edges and voila! It's done. It's pretty rough, the wood that it and I even sanded it, but I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out!


It holds my printer, file box, mail organizer (which is almost done) and a few odds and ends. I just went "shopping" around my own house for stuff to put on it for a little flair.

BTW....here are the before pics of my mail organizer...


More on that when I finish! Well, off to finish cleaning and get ready for Avery!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Very cool! Cant wait to see the shoebox redone!

The Lowe Family said...

I want it back :)