Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Feeling Sick
What a year this has been. This went from the year I really wanted to organize, lose weight, craft more, etc.... To the year I've been on my butt with a broken ankle and now, well you know. After talking to Mary Catherine yesterday, she said she started getting sick right at 7 weeks, which is where I am, and POW! It hit me like a freight train yesterday. All day I felt horrible. I kept eating snacks and trying to feel better, but it didn't help and I do NOT want to gain a ton of weight with this baby. MC told me to try water with lemon and ginger. Last night Mom came over with 2 bottles of ginger ale and fresh ginger. So this morning I got up and made a pitcher of water with fresh lemon juice and ginger, I hope it helps. I have an appt. with my GP today, so this is where I will start, but I do need to find an OB. UGH....so many unexpected changes. Happy changes, but changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so excited for you and I'm here if you need anything xoxo
Carol we are so happy for you all!!! What a wonderful surprise! Hang in there with the morning sickness I remember it clearly and I'm already nauseous while typing. LOL!
I only hope you are not too hard on yourself. Do whatever it takes to feel good for you!
I am so excited about this amazing adventure you'll be on. :) Also, when you're interviewing OBs, you might think about checking out a midwife or two as well--they still work in hospitals, can give you whatever drugs your heart desires, but overall create a more woman-centered prenatal & birth experience. Now that I've made the switch, I'd never go back! Just an idea. :) Lots of love to you & the growing little sprout. xoxo
Post a Comment