Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Office, Old Dining Room




Well, here it is....although not AT ALL where I want it. I love the space. I have been thinking about this for years and am glad I finally did it. I know I need to do something with the table, not sure what yet, and I don't really love the black candlesticks, so I may paint them and I'm thinking about doing a "white wash" over the chandelier. I still need more clips for the curtains (ahem....really table cloths from Target) and would love to hang something over the window. I'm definitely in love with Hobby Lobby. So many cute things for the house and really priced reasonably.

We've been in our house almost 8 years now and Mary came in the other day and asked "when are you going to be done"? My style seems to be constantly evolving, so probably never. So many thing I still want to do....all DIY stuff, just can't do much with this boot on!

Oh....and this is what happens when a chick with ADD doesn't really plan, just gets out power tools to indulge her immediate satisfaction when she decides just to hang new curtains (probably about once a year)!

Notice I didn't bother to patch, sand or paint the MANY old screw holes. UGH! I will soon though, I promise :)

1 comment:

The Lowe Family said...

It is such a great space, and I know it will look awesome when you are able to finish it. Keep the photos coming!!