1. Lose more weight...That's been on the resolution list my entire adult life, but this year I think I can do it.
2. Play more with Chandler. This means I have to play more Mario Kart, but I think I can handle it. I can only clean so much, I need to stop and just chill with my little buddy, before he's shaving!!
3. Scrapbook more! So many ideas, so many pictures, so little motivation. But with this new year, I am feeling more crafty and I need to do this. I need to use my hands, it's absolute therapy to me.
4. Make more cards. I have more paper, stamps and stuff to make my own (seriously...so much STUFF), it's crazy. So I will make more cards.
5. I read Kerri's blog, and she said she's going to choose HAPPY this year. It's a great goal, and I'm going to copy it. Not that I haven't been happy before, I'm just going to choose it for the coming year, over all else.
Happy New year to my family. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment