Well...it's done. Just a few small changes and it's bright and pretty. Now all I have to do is start making stuff! First order of business is to make some cards as gifts. I'm looking forward to a year of organizing, cleaning out and creating new!!
Oooh, aah! Very cute! I love it!!! Your so creative!! Nice job, now when does it open up to the public for training on Scrap booking, You so need to get paid for your skills!!
7 comments:
I'm soooooooooooooo jealous! Looks wonderful and looks like a fantastic spot for creative energy to flow!! Nice work!
Can you come do my wall? Really it looks great!
It's beautiful Carol, you did a great job!
Oooh, aah! Very cute! I love it!!! Your so creative!! Nice job, now when does it open up to the public for training on Scrap booking, You so need to get paid for your skills!!
Ohhh! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
I think I will hire you as my decorator, when I actually have enough money to decorate...
Post a Comment