Monday, January 5, 2009

Momnesia to the Extreme

Ok...got up this morning, so ready to get back to a regular schedule. On Sunday I ironed all of our clothes for the week, cleaned the house and was ready to go. This morning I got up, got Chandler dressed and ready, made breakfast and had a pretty pleasant morning. Got in the car and drove to Chandler to school. Only...there was no one there!! There was no school today! They don't go back until tomorrow. Well, I just drove past, probably said a couple of bad words came home and got myself ready for work. Luckily, I have about the best job a Mom of a young child could have, because Chandler came with me to work, and I only stayed for about an hour and a half and it was no big deal. A little embarrassing, but as most of you know or will soon find out, there is NO such thing as a super Mom. We can all only do our best, and roll with the punches. Happy parenting!!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh man, I hate days like that! and its always when your so prepared. :)

The Lowe Family said...

At least it makes for a funny story..... Although if it happens to me I am sure I will have more than a few choice words

Kim said...

Dude. That's funny! LOL!

Trish Fahner Photography said...

Too funny!