This is the first day I have felt well since I found out I was pregnant! I cleaned two bathrooms already! Woo hoo!! LOL! Last weekend we completed phase 1 of the upcoming redecorating projects that will be happening. We picked up a green couch, with out the back cushions (thanks to a hungry and destructive dog) from Uncle John. We put it in the Living Room (a.k.a. the play room). Now on to the scrapbook room that is going to turn nursery! I have to admit, it's kind of fun to think about decorating a whole room. I haven't done that in a while. I will definitely have to compact a lot of my craft stuff, maybe even stop collecting it! Wait...who are we kidding ;) Anyway, this is what it looks like now.
Any ideas, as always, are appreciated!! Once I find out what this little peanut is, I'll be getting started. I have a lot to do, but I promise I will take it easy!
Then we put the queen bed from the guest room in to Chandler's room. He's pretty happy with the big bed!
Then....we moved the white couch from the living room, in to the guest room, which will soon be the guest/scrapbook room! It's also a queen sleeper, so PERFECT!
1 comment:
All three rooms look great! Check out Houzz on the web lots of eye candy of decorating.
Post a Comment