No photos today. I took the camera, I bought back in December, back to Target yesterday. It was a nice little thing, and although I'm no Trish or Mary Catherine, I miss by nice, big camera! It got dropped on Christmas Eve and made it to the 28th, then it died. So I thought I would get a cute little digital snapshot camera. I gave it a try, but it wasn't working for me. So, I took it back and I got a Digital SLR, a Nikon D40. I'm just getting it out of the box and playing with it a bit, but so far I LOVE it!! Can't wait to test it out at one of Chandler's ball games.
Anyway, Just cleaning the house today, and I spray painted my 2 plastic chairs, ottomans and table today that are on my patio today. They were a faded green, but now they are beige and I got 2 cute pillows, apple green with beige and a hint of teal, at Home Depot. Looks great. I love sprucing up and I seriously love spray paint. Possibly an addiction. Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
I think the addiction probably has something to do with you inhaling the fumes put off by the spray paint.
ya think? LOL!
I need some of your energy. Could you bottle it and then airmail it to me? Please!
I'd love to, but sadly, I'm sitting here on the couch with one eye open while typing (it's only 3 in the afternoon). Oh well, maybe I'll perk up by happy hour!!
Post a Comment