
Ever since I got the new camera I've had trouble posting photos from my laptop. I thought it was the camera, but it turns out it's the laptop. So I'm testing stuff from my other computer.
Anyway these are my old, kinda beat up, pantry doors I decided to paint a bright apple green and hang in front of the hot tub for privacy and somthing else to look at instead of the tub. Just a little decorating goes a long way. I got a couple of cheap pictures (I think they were $6 each @ Bells Outlet) to hang on the doors for fun. That's pretty much it, just wanted to see if I could actually upload a photo.
3 comments:
That looks AWESOME! I love it. Oh, I want to do so much around here...
really cute!!!
Love that Carol, you are very creative and budget friendly!
Post a Comment