Sunday, February 20, 2011

While in my chair....

I've been doing so much design and creative blog hopping lately, from my chair, while waiting for this darn broken ankle to heal. I've convinced Dave to swap the dining room furniture with the kitchen table and hutch and I plan on making the dining room an office. But then I thought....did I jump the gun? My wild ability to "do" with out thinking could bite me in the, well...you know! The dining room set, which I love so much, doesn't exactly match the color scheme I'm going with in the kitchen/family room. Hmmmm.....I'm going to do it any way. I'll live with it for a bit, but I see some paint cans and brushes in it's future, and possible some new fabric for the seats. I'm not kidding when I say that I am redecorating my house from my chair!

I know that we've all been facebooking....but I'm going to really give this blog thing a try. You all have such great ideas and are so creative. I would love your input. I'm not even sure if any of you will read this, as there hasn't been any blogging lately, so we'll see. I'll post pictures soon....BTW...I go to the Dr. on Wednesday. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

The Lowe Family said...

I still read!! I miss blogging too, I really would like to try and document things again. I would love to know what color you are thinking for the hutch and fabric?? I bet it will look great!

Ellen said...

I Started to think the same thing, FB is instant gratification but hter are some things meant for only the people that you know really care.
I love your idea about moving the dining room furniture, you will get to enjoy it more and that will make you happy.
I had a very down day yesterday just one of those days I did not go anywhere just thought of Kev in everything I did and looked at. couldn't even really talk. I did not answer your call for that reason. We will see how today goes. I am supposed to have coffee with Tra and a another friend.
I am counting the days until FL.

ellen said...

I keep everyones blog in my google reader, so I'll be reading too! I miss it. As much as I like facebook as a quick check in, it's only family who has my blog and I know I don't have to filter too much with all of you:-)
So good to see everyone.
Aunt ellen, does writing about what you are feeling help at all? Just getting things out of your head and onto paper? Lots of love to you.