Saturday, February 26, 2011
New Bedroom Linens
I seem to be ADD'ing all over the place (as usual) but I've had my eye on a new quilt set for my master bedroom for about 3 months. I decided to go out and get it yesterday. Did you know that Bed Bath & Beyond lets you use more than 1 coupon at a time? Provided, of course, that you have an item for each of those coupons :) Anywho...It matches the color on the walls (kinda) so I went for it. It's pretty and light and I really love it! The old set I had was dark and very heavy! I purchased to large poster boards at Hobby Lobby before Christmas with the intent that I would make collages to hang on the bedroom walls. That project will happen at some point, but for now I am focusing on the downstairs. I have lots of paint touch ups to do and little projects to do. Of course, there is still the issues with both bathrooms upstairs!! That may not happen until the late summer or fall. So for now, I'll work on the little projects, as well as scrapbooking and making cards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the colors!! Very soothing!
beautiful! I really want to change my room around, but I fear avery's room is next on the list.
I just now saw your new bedding, very pretty and I love your colors!
Post a Comment