I've been saving Chandler's empty Ovaltine tins for a while and I'm really glad I finally got to use them. I found this paper pack with the black, white and pink and fell in love with it. I made the 3 tins for Chandler's teachers, and the shorter box is for Mom, and I filled them with cookies. The box I did for mom was from some Christmas plates I got a few years ago. I have a box full of stuff that I keep for re-use. My little way of recycling. When I see things like containers, boxes, jars etc. I can see them decorated and used as a gift or just for storage. Chandler's Valentine box is a plain cigar box I got at Michaels for $1.00 and I decorated it with some scraps and stickers I had from 2 years ago. He loved it! For my crafty friends, I used a glue stick, not Mod Podge. It's much easier, not as messy and works great!
Anyway Happy Valentine's Day to all.
1 comment:
Love all of it! So cute
Post a Comment