Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Any Ideas?




Chandler has been home with the flew this week. No worries, he's fine. But I was off yesterday and started to spray paint a few tables, in the family room, that I had been wanting to spruce up. I think I got carried away with the black. I rearranged the room a bit, and I like the layout, but I have a lot of black pieces. So I was curious about the sofa table (the wood one with the black drawers). I want to paint it, but I'm not sure what color. If I go green, I want it to be a little brighter, I was also thinking red, or cream. I could even go yellow. Would love some ideas. I know one thing for sure, that everyone in this family has a cool sense of style. We may all have different tastes, but I trust all of your opinions. BTW, when I was snapping these pictures, Yoshi decided to get to work on the lap top. Thought I would share.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Sorry Chandler is sick! I would totally go with yellow! It would be a nice pop of color but still mesh well with the rest of your decor! That puppy is adorable BTW!!!

Kim said...

On second thought. I change my vote. For green. I just realized that the wall is yellow.

Green.

or maybe red.

No green. Definitely green.

;-)

Ellen said...

I think either match the red in the star on the wall because it is more of darker red, or paint the whole thing red then black and sand to show the red. I know lots of work. The room looks great!

The Lowe Family said...

I like the idea of paining it red. It would match the paint you have on the wall of the fireplace and add some color.

Kathleen said...

I'm with Kim! Indecisive all the way!
But really, try one and see how you like it. You can always paint over!