It's not what you might think. When I say naughty painting, I'm talking about my pregnant self painting some furniture pieces for the nursery....get your head out of the gutter!
I just can't sit around and wait for Dave to do it, I want it done now. I have that whole "instant gratification" thing going on. Anyway, I painted the night stand and a laminate book shelf that I had. I'm very happy with the outcome. I have a picture of the nightstand "before" but the picture doesn't do it justice! I did have to do some caulking and sanding, and I changed the knobs. This was Grandma and Grandpa's nightstand, so it's probably at least 30 years old. I also have the dresser, but of course it needs to be sanded, painted and beautified! Maybe next week :)
3 comments:
The room looks awesome. I need some of your creative inspiration!! I can't wait to see it in person!
Oh, how pretty! You naughty naughty girl :-)
Looks awesome already! Luck little girl!
Post a Comment