Christmas was great. Chandler got the Nintendo DS he wanted, Dave got Guitar Hero (that was for me too), and all and all it was a great day. Today we are going to the Gaylord Palms for "Ice" and dinner. Happy Birthday to me!
I use my blog just for all things Avery... I think we all like just keeping up with one another through them. Happy Birthday! Chris and I have wanted to go to the ICE thing, but have not made it happen yet. I hope you all have a great time.
2 comments:
yay! merry christmas and happy birthday!
I use my blog just for all things Avery... I think we all like just keeping up with one another through them. Happy Birthday! Chris and I have wanted to go to the ICE thing, but have not made it happen yet. I hope you all have a great time.
Post a Comment